Information on all our courses are by category to the left. Check it out and register online today!
Online Registration Detailed Step-by-step instructions.
If you already have an account set up, just click the "Log-in" button, and access your account by typing your email and password.
If this is your first time registering, you need to set up a new account.
If you are having trouble creating a new account or registering for classes, we recommend you print the instructions on this screen and follow them as you go through the registration process.
Detailed Instructions for setting up an account & registering:
- Click the “New Account” button in the upper right hand corner of this screen.
- A window will pop up allowing you to create your Family Profile:
- Fill in all the information about the Head of Your Household (Not your children at this point). Only the fields marked with an asterisk are required!
- Click the “Next” button
- Another window will pop up with your family profile information all filled in. Now you can add a spouse or children.
- To add a spouse or children, click “Add Member” in the upper right hand corner of the screen and fill in the blanks for your children or spouse.
- Click the “Save changes” button. You now have your Family Profile completed. You can now register for courses.
- To register for a course, click the “Home” button in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
- You will now be back at the main online registration page. On the left side of the screen, you will see a box labeled “Courses”, with different course categories. Browse for courses according to the categories.
- Once you have selected a course, click the “Add to Cart” button.
- A screen will appear listing all your family members (head of household, spouse, children)
- Select the family member that is registering for the course, and hit “Next”.
- A waiver for the course will appear. A parent should sign the waiver by tying his or her name in the field that says “name”, then hit the “I agree” button.
- A screen will pop up confirming what you have done. Hit the “Finish” button.
- Your Cart window will now appear listing all the courses you have signed up for in this session.
- If you want to sign up for more courses, go back to “Home” and repeat steps 6 -13. If you are done shopping and ready to check out, hit the “Check Out” button.
- Follow the prompts to pay for your courses using your credit card. At the end of the process, print your receipt. You are now registered.
If you don’t understand these instructions, or if you are still having difficulties, please contact the Parks and Recreation office for further assistance. Call 563-326-7812 between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm, any day of the week, including weekends and holidays.
Registration for those without computer access at home can be made at the Davenport Public Libraries:
Main Street Library
321 Main Street
Davenport, Iowa 52801-1490
Fairmount Street Library
3000 N. Fairmount Street
Davenport, Iowa 52804-1160